Friday, October 3, 2014

HIPHOP RAP & GANGSTA RAP.......Do you really know the ''DIFFERENCE''

For the past week we've been talking about was gangsta rap and was not gangsta rap. There is hip-hop where you can have a rapper raping and maybe a singer singer with a cool smooth type of beat, then you have rap where there can be a fast temple best with a rapper on there rapping, then we have gangsta rap where the beat can be fast high temple and the rapper can be rapping about killing, drugs etc etc..... Where I'm trying to get his that their is a big difference between this three types of music. But it really doesn't matter what I say I'm just a young black male from the street of Los Angeles, where the whites just think I Rap music has destroyed my life and I how i think of things, but I think it has opened my eyes to things I've seen in my life but really didn't understand at first. 

So about that I got alittle off the subject, but anyways, I really don't think it matters if it's gangsta rap, rap, or just hiphop as long as it's in that area of music some people always are going to think negative towards.

The Dance and the song is funny and catchy, but it's considered GANGSTA RAP!!!!!


Now this is a hot new song call "HOT NIGGA" to me this is fear from gangsta rap. Yes his thinking about alittle drugs, Yes his pants are low, Yes he may have said a few things about jail and guns, but its fear from gangsta rap, like light years away from it haha!!!!! Their is a dance to this song, you can see white, black, mecian, etc etc.... people dancing to this song

Now what I know about gangsta rap is more hardcore, real tough, and real disrespectful, that's what i grow up knowing gangsta rap know for, not this new generation of so call "gangsta rap" So i want you guys to watch this video here and pay attention to what their saying listen real close and let me know if you can see the difference and tell me that I'm WRONG                                                                            


            THIS IS GANGSTA RAP




1 comment:

  1. I really like this blog, and you and me discussed it prior anyway. But for sure bobby shmurda is not gangsta at all, but N.W.A. is a whole different level.

    ReplyDelete