Sunday, November 2, 2014

TV AND OUR MINDS!!!!!

So in class you know we've been talking about tv messing our minds and how we end up being in life. Their has been all this types of studies on kids watch violent shows playing violent video games and its not just violent things it can just be things on TV were the people who do these studies say was not good for kids. Me personally coming from where I'm from and have watched and seen the things in real life growing up, i believe that these studies are BS!!!!! but i can just say "i guess I'm strong minded" but damn really, out of all the kids in the world I'm the only who feels this way. I don't think so, have their been any studies where they ask us our who ever do they feel if the things we showed as kids made them who they car today, i don't think i mean i haven't seen any type of studies like that but I it could be that i haven't looked or search hard enough. But here is a video saying how much violent shows,video games etc etc etc.....is what causes kids to grown up have bad adult life's, how watching these violent things have them to turn out not as their parents expected. I'm really going off of how i turned out and how other people I know turned out, just because of the things I've seen in my life. Have anybody ever thought about testing and studying kids thats from low class areas where they see from their own eyes this violent things. Cause I'm from where the things you see on TV or what you may play on video games I've seen these things in real life, and like I've been saying i think i turned out pretty good.




Now here is a video pretty much taking my side believing what i believe and how i feel on this BS. Now I have my own decision and mind on how i feel and so you do

No comments:

Post a Comment