Wednesday, December 17, 2014

do you get religious on a Sunday ???

      Looking at the paranormal powerpoint our teacher uploaded, it stated that 3 out of 4 Americans harbor at least one paranormal belief. In the reading, polls around the world indicate that 50% of people in these countries hold at least one paranormal belief. To be honest it sounds like a bunch of malarkey to me, but for some reason i cant seem to deny paranormal belief entirely. I'll be the first to say that it doesn't exist, that is until i hear a weird sound in the dark, then ghost n evil spirits are the first thing that pop into my head. I'm also not a religious person, but when i hear sounds at night and the first thing i think of are evil spirits, Praying to God is the second thing im doing lol. I come from a very religious and superstitious culture, Samoans have ghost problems up the wazoo!!! like 90% of Samoans in Samoa believe in paranormal activity. Personally i think if you believe in ghost then ghost will haunt you. I remember seeing the book "The Secret" in the same power point, and in the book it pretty much states that if you want something, all you have to do is believe in it hard enough and you'll get it. That also goes back to my culture, and also the polls, if all these people (like the 90% of my home country) believe in ghost n stuff, then of course i think theses spirits and apparitions will project themselves to you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment